Executor: A person appointed to administer the estate of a deceased person. The executor’s main duty is to carry out the instructions and wishes of the deceased.
Rodel Risk Solutions understand the requirements and procedures in this specialised field of the law.
Rodel Risk Solutions can assist Executors and their Administrators with the following:
- Bonds of Security for Executors
- Bonds for Non-Professional Executors
- Bonds over and above the Attorneys Insurance Indemnity Fund R5 million
- Forex to overseas beneficiaries
- Asset Insurance for unoccupied properties or high value items such as Artwork
- Bridging finance for Rates Clearance Certificates on property transfers
The Rate for an Executor Bond is 0.5% of the Bond Amount, plus VAT per annum.
Rodel Risk Solutions‘ average turnaround time for Executor Bonds is 3 days.